Keep your feet in vinegar for 30 minutes and you will see some very interesting things. It’s not just about removing odor feet, it’s more than that. Foot odor is an embarrassing problem that is remarkably hard to remedy. Frequently stinky feet are a result not of poor hygiene, but rather of unpleasant fungus that may have managed to live unnoticed on the bottom of feet, under toenails or even between toes. One of the best ways to fight this type of foot invasion is with apple cider vinegar, which can clear out unwanted foot guests with a single application. Apple cider vinegar is one of the foods used in culinary purposes but also health. It is used by housewives to clean toilets, dishes, sink or objects that not only were muddied by house dust, but also have an odor status.Show More
What happens if you keep your feet in vinegar for 30 minutes:
1. You get rid of foot odor. After 30 minutes and then remove your feet from the basin without delete them. Leave for a few minutes free feet and then uses a soft towel to remove them.
2. Eliminate bacteria that settle on the legs and reduce the risk of foot fungus formation. If you wash your feet frequently with vinegar, you have nails healthy and will grow faster, and your heels will not crack.
3. Apple cider vinegar helps to regain finesse feet. If long walk one day, they may look dry .
Other uses of vinegar
– if you enter apple cider vinegar in a simple shampoo without flavors, you’ll quickly get rid of dandruff and prevent hair you to harvest;
– mix vinegar with honey and make gargle to cure sore throats and red;
– if you want your shoes to not have an unpleasant odor, spray apple vinegar every morning and evening, before he puts them on.
An alternative to apple cider vinegar is lemon juice. It acts against bacteria and in the case of swollen feet and tired. In addition, lemon imparts a pleasant smell and persistent. Add the juice of a lemon in two liters of cold water and keep your feet in this solution for 15 minutes. Twice a week, you can do foot baths with a mixture of two liters water and one tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate.